Sunday, October 16, 2011

Mending

I've been spending the last few days doing close to nothing as I try to give my arm a break from the repetitive use that has caused it to become an extremely loud complainer. In the spring I developed some pain in my arm and wrist from all the veggie chopping I'd done all winter. My fantastic chiropracter helped me through that and I have now sought the aid of an accupuncturist, who is also helping my get rid of the splotchy skin rash I've had off and on for the past 3 years. Anyway I started out the weekend feeling very much like an invalid, but have spent my time wisely in feeding myself well and examining my inner uncertainties. I am feeling stronger and more directed and looking forward to the purpose and comradery of the kitchen again tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home