Friday, September 16, 2011

Drugs

I have a serious television addiction, and when I heard that my new place had no wifi I thought "Great, now I can kick the habit!" but now I'm sitting in the Barnes and Noble parking lot waiting for free tv episodes from itunes to download and its taking about as much time as it would have to watch them on hulu, but I wanted to watch them in my comfy bed.
This morning one of my teachers brought in the remains of a late-night pinapple upside-down cake she had whipped up and was not allowing herself to keep in the house. We were all very happy to share it at tea time, then lunch came and after lunch we all wanted to know where dessert was (we rarely have dessert at lunch, or cake at tea time for that matter). We figured we were all just hooked on white death (my pet name for sugar, for those who don't know).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home