Thursday, September 15, 2011

Wisdom, Balance, Fexibility

I have been pulling angel cards every morning a) because somebody gave me a deck as a present once and b) to give myself a thought to come back to during the day if I get negative or overwhelmed. I got these three in a row (the title) and I think one could not want for better goals in life. I tend to see every minor downfall as the reason the rest of my life will go horribly wrong, from being corrected by a teacher, to sore feet. I am trying to keep in mind that if something isn't working for me, I have not found my way to do it yet. Three Stone Hearth is a pretty large scale operation and is growing by leaps and bounds and I think "I can't do that much!" Well, they are five years in AND they built it around their strengths, interests and personalities. I keep have to repeat "I don't know yet" as my mantra for the future because its true and trying to know makes me crazy!
I decided I must have a deficiency in something that is naturally occurring in salmon because today as we were flaking some slow-roasted salmon for croquettes I just wanted to bury my face in the beautiful pink pile of flesh!
I got to work on the granola today too and am excited to make my own using the soaking/dehydrating method. I bought some and it is delicious, crumbly and doesn't make me feel like I swallowed a brick.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the visual image of you burying your face in freshly flaked, slow-roasted salmon! I'll bet it would be a miracle facial. MKP

4:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home