Sunday, September 11, 2011

Settling

The final (god, I hope) phase of my settling in the Bay Area came with my move today to Jessica and Jake's house in Berkeley (I guess Richmond technically) Jessica is one of my teachers and she and Jake have an adorable 2-year-old boy named Torsten. Their home is clean and quiet and looks like grown ups live here (as opposed to the frat look of my last landing). I am very grateful to be able to put clothes in drawers and sheets on a bed and expect tonight to be one of the best sleeps of my life! Tomorrow I will go grocery shopping and therewith shall temporarily end the life of a gypsy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad to read this excellent news,Erin.
Will you have nanny responsibilities with the little boy?
Love your blog --
Auntie

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home