Friday, April 21, 2006

FRT

I've felt wretched all day! I realized, as I lay awake between 2 and 4am feeling a certain familiarity to being awake when the rest of the world is not, that many would say I have insomnia! As evidenced by the fact that technically it is no longer Friday as I post. Oh well, the day ends when I say it does!

1.Spoon, Dave Matthews Band (Before These Crowded Streets)
2.Jupiter, Bringer of Jolity from the Planets by Gustav Holst
3.Summer Breeze, Jason Mraz (covering Seals and Crofts)
4.Never, Never Gonna Give You Up. Barry White (Greatest Hits)
5.I'm Thinkin' About Your Body, Us3 (Broadway and 52nd)
6.The Sea, Carbon Leaf (Indian Summer)
7.Limits of Our Love, Charlotte Martin (On Your Shore)
8.One Day Closer To You, Carolyn Dawn Johnson (A Room with a View)
9.Even So, Rachel Yamagata (Happenstance)
10.Geek in the Pink, Jason Mraz (Mr. A-Z)

Fav: 10 (I am nothing if not loyal!)

Freak: 2, but funny that it had a post named after it this week! This is on my pod because it includes the theme that became the hymn that was sung at Princess Diana's funeral, which I love (the music not the funeral). Wow, no matter what I tell you about this piece I can't escape sounding lame!

Seen live: Dave, Jason, Charlotte, Barry et al (Carbon Leaf), Rachel

Black Sheep: Carolyn Dawn Johnson. She's country, a genre that was sucked of it's fun value by the current disease of fundamentalist patriotism, but I love her girl power!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home