Saturday, April 08, 2006

Rainy Day Ramblings

Hooray! I am a genius! I fixed the "n" key! I also rearranged my closet and it is now fit for it's own spread in Better Homes and Gardens!
I think that in a perfect world I would sleep from 4-6pm, again from 1-5am, and again from 8-11am. That's kinda what I did last night and I very much enjoyed it. I am always tired in the afternoon, so that was taken care of, I often hit a creative spurt around 9pm and I like to let that run it's course, and I actually do enjoy the freshness and quiet of the early morning , especially in warm weather (let's face it I would rather be unconscious at all times during cold weather), but by the time the rest of the world is up, I'm ready for a nap.
You see, if I'm going to post more often, you may have to put up with verbal incontinence of this sort from time to time!

3 Comments:

Blogger Marisa said...

Glad to hear that the "n" key went back on without incident.

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah-- you're right. sorry I didn't know. Plenty of "room" for comments. I think you meant to say "seeker" of wisdom and bliss and not "seaker". Or did i miss something? I love your blog, your voice, your style. You. Keep up the good life.
Leslie

6:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home