Friday, April 14, 2006

First Random Friday Set

So this is my first Friday Random Ten. Feels like it should have a theme, since it's Good Friday, but I guess that wouldn't be random and I'm experimenting with not celebrating this year anyway so...

1.River, Joni Mitchell (Blue)
2.Tied to you, Rufus Wainright (aquired from my sister's wedding CD, not even sure that's the correct title!)
3.Kiss me, Six Pence None the Richer (Six Pence None the Richer)
4.Don't Worry Baby, The Beach Boys (Surfer Girl/Shut Down Vol. 2)
5.Coconut, Harry Nillson (Resevoir Dogs Soundtrack)
6.Cold Feet, Tracy Chapman (New Beginning)
7.The Stone, Dave Matthews Band (Before These Crowded Streets)
8.Most People I know, Kieth Urban (Gap Favorites)
9.Know Nothing, Travis (A Lot Like Love Soundtrack)
10.I'm Yours, Jason Mraz (live performance)

Favorite Song: 10, available only by download I think, and not only my favorite on the list but my favorite in the world at the moment!

Least Favorite: 6 and 9, tying for first. Don't hate 'em, just blah.

Favorite Album: Before These Crowded Streets - It's so complete.

Seen Live: Jason Mraz, Dave Matthews, twice each.

Interesting tidbit: Did you know Six Pence... were a Christian group? Bought the album for this song and don't really like the rest of it.

I learned this "art form" from Marisa. Check out www.Apt2024.blogspot.com for hers and other FRT's (Friday Random Ten).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home