Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Flushed

Well I have come through the liver/gallbladder flush just fine. I got rid of about 500 gall stones and it was relatively painless, but not for the squeamish. I've decided not to go into detail unless asked as the whole experience comes under the heading of TMI.
And I have successfully avoided any preparation for the upcoming craft show I'm selling at. Today's tactic was making curtains for my room and then taking all the pictures off the walls and books off the shelves therein. Its a little spartan, but starting to feel less like house-sitting and more like my legitimate residence.
I can recommend "Come Early Morning", which I rented and watched last night! I believe its one of those straight-to-video gems. Romantic but not sugar-coated, with some good observations on getting out from under the crap you've inherited (I don't mean Aunt Doris's hideous wedding china) and becoming who you want to become. It is the directorial debut of Joey Lauren Adams and stars Ashley Judd and "Burn Notice" star Jeffrey Donovan. Two thumbs up!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love hearing from you daily! It sounds like it is very much the right thing to be back home.

Love, Cousin Mary

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home