Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Cleaning Frenzy

I feel like I have written more than once that I have at last become an adult. I guess this is just proof that we are in a constant state of becoming! Anyhow, the milestone this time is that I, the person who once let a weeks worth of dishes fester in the sink on a regular basis, the one who did not put her hand to a toilet brush for the entire time she lived in California, I could not rest tonight until I had reversed the havoc done to my house by a wild family sleepover (take an 18 month-old, 4 adults, and two or three meals, stir well and watch the crumbs fly!). The kitchen has been stabilized, 3 loads of laundry taken in and folded, and I am merely resting my feet before I set myself upon the bathroom.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How wonderful! A family sleepover at your new home in the center of town! (and a stroll down to the creek, too) I'm happy you're where I can see you on the fast drive by--will slow down and say hello some time.

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home