Thursday, November 08, 2007

Crap Week

Just when you thought you were finished hearing about my internal organs, I have something I must share, in case it may give others the strength to boldly go where I have just been.
It was once suggested to me that I might look into colon hydrotherapy. Well, I thought it sounded interesting, and thought about it for 10 years or so, and finally mustered the guts to do it (as it was recommended following the l/g flush). I will not go into detail, again, for the squeamish among you, but I feel fabulous, and am eagerly awaiting my next session.
In other news, I made a very disappointing broccoli soup today at work, and bought the 3rd wrong color of burt's bees lip shimmer since I lost the one I loved and can't remember its damn name!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet the color will come to you, if you go to www.burtsbees.com!

Auntie
I love quests, so if you can't find it there, I will search Columbia!

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home