Saturday, February 17, 2007

Bliss

This morning is the way I imagined my whole life would be here in San Diego.
The sun is flooding my room, the window is open and the birds are singing. It is forecasted to reach 75 degrees today. I have many possibilities today; the beach, thrift shopping with Vanessa, handwork circle, yoga, finally making something out of the huge bag of meyer lemons that one of my students brought me. I could do it all, but I don't have to do any of it. Plus there is none of the looming desperation that usually clouds my weekends (the knowledge that in 2 short days I will have to return to being exhausted, exasperated and dressing like a bag lady) because we have next week off!
I can't spend another minute on the computer! I've got to get started on this beautiful day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home