Friday, April 28, 2006

It's Over!

Last year I didn't teach on Fridays, so Thursday night kicked off my weekend. Not so this year! Today is my hardest teaching day, at the end of which I will collapse, having no energy for a groovy Friday night. Here’s a random ten list to get us through the day!

1.Groove Is In The Heart, Dee-lite (Charlie's Angels Soundtrack)
2.Unfold, Jason Mraz (Tonight, Not Again! Live at Eagle's Ballroom)
3.Catch My Disease, Ben Lee (Live at the World Cafe?)
4.On Your Shore, Charlotte Martin (On Your Shore)
5.Every Little Thing About You, Raoul Malo (Jamie and Scott's Wedding CD)
6.Semi-Charmed Kind of Life, Third Eye Blind (A Lot Like Love Soundtrack)
7.Changeless, Carbon Leaf (Indian Summer)
8.Moments with Oliver, Rachel Yamagata (Happenstance)
9.Reason Why, RY (H)
10.On Love, In Sadness, Jason Mraz (Waiting for My Rocket to Come)
bonus: I’ll Do Anything, JM, (WFMRTC)

The cat's pyjamas: 2
Called for and couldn't come: 6
Album(s): 2,7,8/9,10/11
Best song title: 10
Live: JM, RY, CL, CM

PS – I wrote this this morning but couldn’t post it ‘til now (connection trouble). Hope everybody got through the day anyway! Mine was as horrendous as I predicted. Funny how that happens!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home