Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Verge

It is the eve of my last day of teaching for a good long while (knock on wood - I've said this before!). When people here ask my what's next on the agenda, I feel like I'm about 5 years old and wearing oversized high heels and a tilted tiara when I say "I'm going to open a bed and breakfast". This is silly because with about a month to go until my 33rd birthday, it is totally reasonable (and some would say its about time) that I start my own business. I guess I feel financially young, with a paltry savings account and having never had more responsibility than a car loan, and this is the greatest hurtle for me. I am keen for guidance and advice, but extremely resistant to criticism or doses of hard reality (and they often come in the same package).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home