Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Fan

Last Tuesday tickets went on pre-sale for Jason Mraz's upcoming visit to Philadelphia. They sold out before I even managed to log onto the site. On Friday at noon tickets would become available through the World Cafe Live Box Office. No way was I letting the internets get in my way this time. I arrived at WCL at around 8:20, just as most of its staff was arriving for work and about 2 hours before the box office would open. I sat, I read, when the cafe opened at 11:00 I sat and read at the bar with a cup of tea. The box office staff rewarded my perseverance by reserving my tickets just before the flood of phone calls began. The show sold out faster than any show they've ever had at that venue, I heard someone say, and I HAVE TICKETS!!! Expect a full report of the event! Oh, and by the way, I was the ONLY person to show up at the box office.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You go, Girl! I love to hear success stories --
Auntie A.

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home