Saturday, November 04, 2006

Where Am I?

I saw Running with Scissors this afternoon. It was a good film, but I am deeply grateful that I am not one of those people! I had a very bizarre experience during the film, however. For several seconds I did not remember where I was or where I lived. Several options flashed through my mind and I knew they were all wrong, but I couldn't for the life of me picture where I would be driving home to after the film! This leads me to believe that I have landed in more permanent digs not a moment too soon!
I got hangers at Target and for the first time since Seattle I am able to hang up my clothes. While I was cheerfully going about this, Heather stuck her head 'round the door and said she was headed to a little art show, mostly photography, in Encinitas and would I like to go. I jumped at the chance for a social outing! I met lots of people who I could not at this moment name or pick out of a line up as conversation was minimal due to the volume of the music. There was some interesting work, but mostly it was just nice to be out! When we got home we watched the newest Pride and Prejudice with a glass of wine. A very nice impromptu evening!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home