Wednesday, May 14, 2008

In Circles

I came to this cafe, sweaty and flip-flopped, right from yoga, to check email. My email is seriously uninteresting. But I have a whole ceramic mug of tea to get through and "I Love You More Today Than Yesterday" on the Hammond organ is playing (hilarious). I feel a lot like the days back at the cafe in Grass Valley, craving news, connection, excitement, but pretty entertained by my own current circumstances in its absence.
Some of you will know of my aspiration at one time to shave my head. I think right now it could be my only option. I got a haircut yesterday, which I'm sure was the best $15 could buy, but I look like one of those chickens that have a volcano of feathers coming out of the top of their heads. It's too short to put up. It's just crazy! At least at work I get to wear a bandana!
Ok, the tea is just about kicked.
Jason Mraz's new album came out yesterday - buy it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please don't shave your head!

Auntie

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home